You are not logged in.

Forgotten one

• "Ostremarch" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 20th 2018

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 12:30am

Cancelling missions / finding a opponent equall or above.

Now I am slightly new to this community and only around lvl 75 atm. Yet I have a few concerns with the missions and to keep one going.

The reall interest in this game besides mindlessly clicking a button is the community and the play behind it. Yet I have found that also the missions are rather exiting for the rewards one can reap.

Unfortunetly I have issue with my lvl and how the perticillair missions revolving pvp mano e mano goes. The rewards are finger licking good, yet around my lvl and with little support of others in order to beat those that I need. They seem to beat me severelly and rather well.

Finding people whom you think you can take for having low atributes is a thing I cant wrap my head around with since I'm probably new. It also makes it not that appealing to gain these rewords for you need (2) hellstones to even cancell a mission or it'l take a slot.

So yes the rewards are greater and more appealing, but the progress is painfull and confusing. I hope to know your thoughts on this of course and see what we can make out of it.

I would suggest getting rid of the cancell payment and just make it money to cancell it. For it is a true shocker around my lvl to pay 2 hellstones with reall money to ''cancel'' a mission.
Second I hope to see that though these rewards are extremelly appealing. Wich is good. To have some help in the actuall hunt and how to know what it takes to take another person down. For though one might look weak when you search an equall. They will grind you into a paste without you much knowing it.

Other then that, I have trouble finding these ''equalls''. But thats a minor thing.

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Oct 30th 2008

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 12:38pm

As long as you actually choose your missions correctly, I don't see the problem with paying hellstones to cancel, cuz usually nobody pays them lol.
Indeed, everyone would be okay with it since the game gets somehow easier but I don't think it's really necessary.
And about finding the opponent, it's all about the battle value. I actually have a problem with this (and i'm surely not the only one) since I get attacked by people twice my level and it's almost impossible for me to win(and also when I attack). Those pvp missions are like inexistent to me. I would love a level threshold but it doesn't make sense with the game at this point