You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

.RadeoN.

Forgotten one

• ".RadeoN." started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 30th 2008

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 3:59am

Old armour character pictures

Remember around 2009-2010-2011(don't really remember) when they added the patch with the new weapons and armours, whatever.
There was a time when the vampire/werewolf profile picture displayed the actual armour worn, not the "Shinu" template to all the characters.
As long as all the models are made for every possible armour(not sure about this statement though), why don't gameforge just add them back.
I don't want to be that kind of guy but everything i loved about this game just disappeared at some point, and for this particular thing I really don't understand why they removed that.
Now that they made the new server and there are some players who actually play, I think it would be pretty cool to at least add this possibility back, just for the sake of old times.

Hell, maybe make an old patch server back, like that was the reason why this game became so popular in the 2010s and their game/forum was not dead but was just in a non stop blossom. There would be a lot of people who would get back into it. I guess they won't see any of this post like they didn't see any of the suggestions in the last 10 years. I just miss seeing my Vesden on my vampire/werewolf.

Angelus007

Belgian Beast

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2008

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:31am

Good suggestion. I was nice to see what armor others were wearing.

Maybe the character picture can be developped so that all items are shown (weapon, helmet, etc.). This would be nice to know when you attack someone so that you can anticipate what gear to wear...

Starzz

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Jan 15th 2018

Monday, January 15th 2018, 8:45am

let s hope this will happen i really want this