You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:12pm

update to game!

Wonder is going to happen any update to game soon? or later this year? like merge of servers...game is dying

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 8:20pm

From what i know, the idea of merging the remaining servers has already been forwarded to GF :P

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 9:35pm

so,do we can say that server merge is going to happen this year?

kindly

EUTHANIZER

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2009

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 1:34am

So, since Andrey brought it up, that a request was sent in to Gameforge? Maybe Dixie or Bluefox should continue this topic with little more detail on what's going on about merger request and not ignore this subject.

alaz3r

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Aug 22nd 2010

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 11:28am

this sounds like an accusation to the team?

the team does review suggestions and does pass the good ones
in fact there is heaps of requests out there from other communities
that waiting on a replay from the management

the above have nothing to suggest .. it is a questions and i can answer it for ya

merging communities doesn't happen by requests , only GF can decide when it's the time to merge
and when that time comes you will be the first to know about it.

updating the game can happen anytime and also you will be the first to know . such info doesn't
need to be hidden from you guys .. also FYI the game passed by miles the golden age and the focus
at the mean time is on the newer games but again this doesn't mean we won't get an updates.
as for when, well this depend on the upper management team.

enjoy the game

LuNaTicK

Board Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 23rd 2012

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:53pm

We will let you know if there is going to do something so Good Luck with game :thumbup:

EUTHANIZER

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2009

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 7:24pm

Seriously

It's time for Gameforge to make a decision on Bitefight. If there not going to do server merger than open it up to Great Hunt fulltime. Make Great Hunt part of the game 24/7. This would be the easiest fix to get more action in this game...Otherwise, they might as well pull the plug on this game cause they don't care about anything no more...Yes, the will p*ss some players off and make other players happy. As usual, it will be all negative feed back on this post.

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Jun 9th 2014

Friday, September 15th 2017, 10:47am

Yes, game is dying and players should be informed, what is going to happen with BF at all. Give us something to cheer up. Give us something, so we would know, why to spend more money for the game. Merging servers, updates... Something. Give us any info, what is going on. Plz!

Gameforge, Mika, WAKE up !!!
RagnarLotbrok (2097) vs. metalcamp (2273); RagnarLotbrok captured: 1.365.866 Gold + 825 Gold bonus

metalcamp

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Apr 16th 2012

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:25pm

Indeed, wake up, you' ve accepted OveRLorD for moderator. Player, who is well known on former .si now s20 server for having numerous accounts for spamming and seal pushing and other rule braking occasions, who was reported and banned for those actions. He is the last one who can have some credibility as a staff member :phatgrin:
Lupus' and SLO' worst nightmare!

Special HOF:
http://shrani.najdi.si/?35/xX/2zXgkkUD/metalcampvsbubekhof.png
& the biggest:
http://shrani.si/f/3t/DJ/35RK0u1g/farmbushof.png
This post has already been reported.

Dixie

Naughy but nice ;)

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2007

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 11:22am

Indeed, wake up, you' ve accepted OveRLorD for moderator. Player, who is well known on former .si now s20 server for having numerous accounts for spamming and seal pushing and other rule braking occasions, who was reported and banned for those actions. He is the last one who can have some credibility as a staff member :phatgrin:

I won't allow any disrespect to our staff members...any issues you had with our teamlers on different domain please do leave it there. If you have issue with our staff here you are more than welcome to submit your issue to admins with proof, public posts like this won't be tolerated. not to mention that forum staff has absolutely no power over game so your post is completely irrelevant

You are here long enough to know our forum rules, we do not allow any sort of public accusations/ban discussions. there for you will receive one official warning for disregarding of rules

bf.ro, bf.org & tanoth.uk BA

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:44am

I'm so tired of listening to such comments all over board, game, descriptions and anywhere else. Play the game as you wish but please do not put "shame" on others for irrelevant reasons, especially like that. Overlord has been nothing else but friendly, knowledgeable and supportive player, and as of now, a team mate! He deserves a place in team and I strongly believe he will prove himself as an asset!

Welcome Overlord!

And on the matter..from my position I will not subjectively comment anything, I will only say that I myself am looking forward to any novelty (positive one) that we have yet to see.

If anything new does occur, you will be properly informed by our administrators.

We as a game team do not make changes, but I am sure we can at least try to get some answers that you, as a community, require, desire and need. Until then, enjoy the game!
[ Board-Rules ] <-----> [ Game-Rules ] <-----> [ Terms & Conditions ]