You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ragnar

Damned Soul

• "Ragnar" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 9th 2014

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 10:48am

New healing potion [Old servers]

Dear players, dear Gameforge, dear members of the staff

Many weeks ago, player Roulette opened a thread about New healing potion (the thread was archived, so I am opening new one).

So. Really thanks for new gear. But it is for higher levels so we all want to level up as fast as possible. We all know, doing a story is the best way to achieve such idea. But with leveling health is bigger and bigger problem. Whoever plays the story, hates "Accept", "Brave",... so much.

Plz, give us new Healing potion. This was an idea from Roulette. 250.000 Health for 50.000 gold.

Or my ideas:

Change the talent Victory rush - 12.500 health points after victory - to 25.000

or/and

In story "Devour" - only means 2500 health points. It should be changed. For example, formula: level x 12 healing points

I am really asking staff at least to think about my ideas. After all, faster leveling means new gear for HS and therefore more money spent.

Thank you
RagnarLotbrok

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 1:39pm

Hey Ragnar!

I love this idea!
Especially the thing with the option "Devour" in the story.
But have it in mind that this will make things a lot harder for the little levels aswell by making it a bit more easy for the big levels.
I'll give you an example.
When the new s21 opened, i managed to go to 36 level just for 1 day.
And for this i didn't use a single Energy Elixir. Just the help of the +20 AP per level and the function "Devour", which was like a gift from God on those little levels. I mean, with the price of 3 AP i just went to the Mountain and healed myself with 10.000-15.000 points with the help of that function.
And there comes the problem, if this idea gets accepted, i will now get only 300-400 health with that function instead of 2500 and this will be until level 208. This will make leveling up to 208 level HELL...

So as i said - i like this idea, but it's not a solution.
Maybe not with a formula, but with a totally different option, like "Soul Devourer", why not just make this option only to heal?
Currently you can get big healing or big damage from it, but i really don't see the point in the second...
The function "Devour" is for little levels, the function "Soul Devourer" should be the healing for the big guys, that's the most easy solution to the problem.

I'm also willing to aggree with the idea for a bigger "Victory rush", but as a entirely new talent on the bigger levels, cuz that way the 230+ level players will be a lot more favoured than they should be.

Oh, and about the bigger healing potion - i think that they are just obligated to add this, it's not normal the biggest healing potion for a 1000 level player for example is +50.000 health.. It's just ridiculous on my oppinion.. I'm not saying that it must be exactly 250.000 health or exactly 50.000 gold, but it should be bigger than 50.000 health for sure! :wacko:

Cheers bro, i rate this & i hope there is some development on that matter! :thumbup:

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:01pm

Thank you for your opinion, FREAK.

One another solution, maybe the simplest: decrease the damage from "accept" by half.

Best regards

alaz3r

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Aug 22nd 2010

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 10:37pm

don't get me wrong i'm 100% with the idea and as we speaking
Brave hit me back hard an lost all my health >> hate it

such a potion will be just great but also don't forget you have the
church that can heal you for 5AP or if you are lucky enough you may
get auto healed from the well .. if you ever gets there heheh

what i believe is the moves need to be balance a little
you take massive health well give a massive heal simple is that
or simple cancel the Brave accept or the third one that we never pressed

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 11:32pm

One thing i know for sure...
Things go out of control in a certain moment and as alaz3r said - the balance need to be reestablished.

And there comes the other view - want it or not, if you want to go up, you'll have to buy a few good pieces of gear, which by chance are with hellstone cost .. :huh:
I'm not saying that you can't just buy the ordinary ones, but with them you'll probably lose from the deamons. :crazy:

alaz3r

Damned Soul

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:45am

ok let's do the less talk and more work
how about let's add in few lines our suggestions
then will have 1 request/suggest that all will agree to
so it can be reviewed and if reasonable to be raised to coma

1/ new potion for level 1000+
2/ re-balanced story mode

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:52am

Ragnar, i'm not saying that i don't agree with your idea, but as you already know (even other people pointed out) there are ways to get some life back.
-church (full life in exchange for AP's)
-story (by luck at the fountain and other situations)
-with gold (50k life potion)
-with stones (full heal potion)
-missions (those that give you 100% heal)

If you don't want to remain without life when making story, you can use some equipment that give you life. For example, with the PvP items i have 300k life, and sometimes i run out of life, but with "life items" i get over 400k life and that is more than enough for me to spend all my AP's in story.

So I don't think that Gameforge will create this kind of potion, when the players have other ways to get life. This is just my opinion.

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 9:57am

Dear [b]andrey[/b]

If you would have an account level much over 1000, you would understand, what I am talking about. I am also guessing, you have never played story. So your suggestions are simply inexpertly. Sorry for that. But, on the other hand, you are correct. I am using war gear (over 1 M health and it is all for HS and for levels around 1200 - answer to the FREAK - I am spending many thousands HS per month). And of course I am using potions. And to play story in the mountain? Another proof, you have never played story. And final yes, I even use church. But can't do that every ten minutes, can I? So plz, next time, if you don't understand the problem, there is no need to make a comment. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks to all, who understand the problem and giving me support.

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 10:37am

I have a level 700 character and i do play story every 3-4 days. It's the only way i use my AP's.
By the way, those weren't suggestions what i said in my last post, those were real facts and ways to recover some lost health. And that was my opinion regarding your idea.
So I don't think that Gameforge will create this kind of potion, when the players have other ways to get life. This is just my opinion.
And final yes, I even use church. But can't do that every ten minutes, can I?
From what you said, it is almost impossible to lose all your health (if you have over 1 M health) every 10 minutes. Don't tell me you get almost 1 M damage every 5 minutes without any chance to recover some lost health?
By the way, you can use church to recover your health every 2 minutes, if you want, but the amount of AP gets higher with every use.

Next time, don't make assumptions you are not 100% sure they are true.

alaz3r

Damned Soul

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:22am

impossible to loose all your health if you have over a 1M !!
i'm sorry but i total disagree with your false quote .. with my fully respect

matey at level almost 3K with more than 2M health when war gear is activated
and yes i got clean before even completing 30 moves !

when the unbalanced Brave/accept hits i loose over 400K health
which needs you to click 160 time "Devour" just to recover your lost
or 8 of those soup of life that you are talking about which also takes 2 hours to activate all 8

just lets face it story mode was fun for under the 1k level but anything over
it's just an unbalanced joke which need to be reviewed ASAP

we are trying to raise the issue here we know that there is health in missions
HS potion church ect ect but this is simply not enough to keep us going
in the SM

hopefully you do understand where we coming from

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:47am

Dear Audrey!!

Congrats for level 700. In how many years of playing? I have made my account level 1300+ in 20 months (NOT on speed server). Just by doing story. When doing story, have you ever chosen "jump over" or "terrorise" or "set everything alight" and sustained 30.000 health damage? Or "accept" and got 100 k damage? Or "brave" and got 200 k damage? Or "find fortune..." and got 350 k damage? Did you?? So, plz stop making funny comments. There is such a big difference between you and me and even bigger difference from me to alaz3r.

Thank you for your time and have a great day anyway and let the big guys do the talking (I know, you will make another post, just to say something - you are welcome to do that but no answer from me to you anymore because you really don't and can't understand the problem.)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ragnar" (Jan 28th 2016, 11:55am)

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 5:21pm

I can't understand why you keep such a hostile tone...
We're all trying to do the same thing here, and believe it or not, andrey is also trying to help.
Yes, he does not have 1000+ or 2000+ level hero, so he can't possibly know that - so tell him, don't attack him.
We all learn, remember this. :)

And alaz3r - is this 400k damage from a single hit of "Brave", LOL?
That's beyond all my expectations for "big lost".. :D

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 5:57pm

FREAK,
once and for all (I know, you will repost again...). I am spending up to 300 AP per day in doing a story. Edit by Angelus007 - inapropriate content.

Edit by Angelus007 - inapropriate content. BTW the healing potion (which by Andreys comment Gameforge will not make) was not my idea as I explained in opening post.

Have a nice day and be well. I will not to reply to your posts anymore, to others no problem.
This post has already been reported.

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 7:32pm

The fact that you write a suggestion doesn't mean that ONLY YOU can write about it.

The purpose is the idea to be developed and commented by as many people possible, so the chance of success is bigger.
Imagine if no one wrote on your post, how would that feel? ^^

And just for the record - i did agree with all your statements and even commented them, which is a big plus for the thread's future. Edit by Angelus007 - inapropriate content.

Edit by Angelus007 - inapropriate content.
Have a good evening.

Angelus007

Belgian Beast

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2008

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 10:54pm

@ Ragnar @ -FREAK-: please refrain from insulting each other and stay on topic. The suggestion has been made and other users can comment and/or rate the thread. I will keep the thread open but in case of another insult, this will be closed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

hate_real

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2014

Friday, January 29th 2016, 12:27am

good topic, +1, as i have few big level accs, have problem with health also - really hard to restore health, when heal-taking situations do their bad work. Problem is very actual after 1200-1300 level - before this level 5ap church is enough in most cases.

I see few variants, a lot of them was written before :
1) add new healing adventure situation(this situation should not appear with attacking adventures. For example, this new adventure will happen like "examine "or "devour", which never appears with attacking adventures)
2) about potions - good, but why only health ? for example, i want to see new potions for health(for hard big-level stories), ap, potions like blood potion; and may be useless upgraded skill potions, which we could find in wishing well as very-very little baff; or some new potion with new unique effect or talent(and will be good if this effect can't be got without potion, )
3) halfed damage, caused by brave, accept, misfortune
4) (1+2), (2+3), (1+3), (1+2+3)

alaz3r

Damned Soul

Friday, January 29th 2016, 10:41am

i will leave the comment to you
finished before even starting

players is forced to lose health by restricting
the moves .. simple fix/balance it or just introduce a fourth button
Brave .. Accept.. Misfortune + UseYourImagination
problem solved

Ragnar

Damned Soul

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 11:37am

Well and health

4400 Experienced situations
17 x Well:

- 3x 100% Health
- 1x 1 HS
- 2x 1 frahgment
- 1x 2 fragments
- 9x nothing

and 6x "dead", always started with 870.000 k

Have a nice weekend

Markus

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Apr 26th 2014

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 9:14pm

I don't get it. I really don't get it. That's hilarious.
Here is example how one guy with a bit more money and time in his hands reach top positions in few weeks and he request extra help from gameforge to make things even easier for him?

Why is that? Game doesn't allow you to grow enough rapidly. Is it challenge too hard?

Bitefigt game is easier than ever. No one rob you anymore. No one prevent your growth. All your success basically depend from money and time you invest into fast mouse clicks. What more do you need?

There are more than enough of mechanism in game to grow any way it suit to player and potion like this one should never exist in this easy game.

metalcamp

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Apr 16th 2012

Monday, February 1st 2016, 1:41pm

It shouldn't be hard to simply increase healing points in Devour situation with same formula as it is with damage situations: higher level - higher damage value.
Lupus' and SLO' worst nightmare!

Special HOF:
http://shrani.najdi.si/?35/xX/2zXgkkUD/metalcampvsbubekhof.png