You are not logged in.

gdevil

Demon

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2009

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 2:31pm

thx... i will TRY MY BEST to understand :crazy: and comment..
but even only the fact that u have given it so serius thought i guess deserver my thumb up :thumbup:

Edit
i find an EXCELLENT IDEA the "towers" and the "cloaked assailant" attacks
the "secret passages" which is about boosting up the aps i think give too little aps so i dont really like this part (if gold AND aps were more i would like that idea as well)
the "clan ley line altar" i think is nice coz some times u JUST NEED a few more aps. so it would be nice to have this altar where u could go when u just needed those few extra aps.
I expect Nothing. I fear Nothing. I am FREE

Kazantzakis

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "gdevil" (Jul 23rd 2011, 2:45pm)

Darknesscross

Hellstone Hunter

Date of registration: Oct 12th 2010

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 5:21pm

Clan Meeting Room
(Remove Clan chat function, and change with this)
"Space used for important meeting, discuss about clan growth, or about war strategy."

Each level increase ammount of chair available : Chair +2
(Chair used member for joining CMR {chair like slot}, if chair full no one member can join CMR)
When there are new chat in Clan Meeting Room, message icon will appear.
Option for joining CMR appear on Manage Member, so Master and CA can select member who can join and not.

Click it pwease. ;(

Laya

Spammer

Date of registration: Aug 1st 2009

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:14pm

I like the ideas of the towers, library and the altar.
They're well thought through and aren't some outrageous suggestions that have no support or chance at being accepted.

For the Clan Meeting Room though, it's pretty much usless.
The same goes for the Clan chat function that's already ingame.

If you want to chat with members that's what the "Send message to your clan" option is for.

And if you don't want everyone to see the message you just uncheck their name, tell the other people who not to include in the message, or just PM them if you don't want the entire clan to see the message.

"Just a spoonful of Jimmy helps the whole world go down."
~Jimmy TheRev Sullivan:love:
Rock In Peace
R.I.P

Remblie

Demon

Date of registration: Sep 2nd 2010

Friday, July 29th 2011, 4:17am

i liked darknes's idea of a clan shrine however as i think about it im thinking that it could have multiple parts to upgrade with in it

clan shrine decor

level o stating level cost none bonus none
a sparse stone structure

Each item purchased makes all the other items go up in price. Also the higher the level of the structure the more decorations you can have, 2 per level, all decorations are available at level one but you can only have a total of 2 per level so you are limited on space

The pedestal : An item placed in front of the altar and on the sides for the dedication of the shrines altar. Here sits the varying items of power the clan may have as well as the items that feed those powers ( a great place for a visual representation of which rituals are active could be displayed by a candle and as the duration is used up the candle burns down )
Effect : Gain a 5% increase in ritual success ratio, being organized or feng shui about things can help.

prayer/meditation mats and pillows
Effect : Gain a 2x larger window to meed requirements ,
example : Blood rituals require X amount of members to be on line in the last 10 minutes, with this up grade you now have 20 minutes to have X number of members on line instead.
Draw back this item is destroyed if any clan war is lost and will need to be repurchased again to get its benefits

candles, lamps, and incense
The ritual casters can now have better light to read by, and a better atmosphere to concentrate in.
Effect : it is easier to maintain rituals so ritual duration goes up 5%
Draw back this item is destroyed if any clan war is lost and will need to be repurchased again to get its benefits

Decorative cloths are draped over windows and pillars and door arches
the powers that be are appeased by lavish decoration and thus ritual cool down is shortened 2% (ritual cool down durations are very long so 2% is a lot its more than several hours so be happy)

Decorative frescoes on walls and ceiling
Effect: the powers that be are appeased by lavish decoration and thus ritual cool down is shortened 2% (ritual cool down durations are very long so 2% is a lot its more than several hours so be happy)

Decorative statues
Effect: the powers that be are appeased by lavish decoration and thus ritual cool down is shortened 2% (ritual cool down durations are very long so 2% is a lot its more than several hours so be happy)

Decorative floor tiles , tiles fill the shrine floor from wall to wall in the clan's banner color with the clans banner symbol in the center of the room

Altar : while the shrine already has an altar when it is built this one is larger and more ornate inlaid with granite with gold veins and covered with ceremonial tallow candles with tall fire brazers on the sides

podium and soap box : alows the speaker to stand higher than the crowd and be presented with a podium by which to pace items to read from or lean over to give the authoritative, great for both rituals and meetings
Effect number of members needed to cast any given ritual is reduced by one for both the prerequisite and the success conditions.
Example: ritual original reqires 12 member to even be able to try it now requires only 11. Also requires 50% member activity in last x minutes, now is 1 member less than what ever 50% happens to be so if 50% is 6 now its 5, if 50% is 20 now its 19.

Clan offering box : Originaly the clan mates go the the main clan page to make donations but this is not a specific location in the clan structure. Now it is a secure specific location so clan funds can be used more efficiently and be better protected
Effect : 5% less gold to opposing clans if a war is lost, 5% more gold if a war is won, and 5% reduction in ritual cost.

stained glass windows : Till now the window let both sun and moon shine in with the wind and rain. Now arcing patterns magnify the power of the moon and filter out the sun while protecting from wind and rain.
Effect all aspects gain a 1k boost and cannot be reduced below 1k
Drawback : this item is destroyed during any clan war win or lose and will need to be rebuilt to get its benefits

additional rituals granted buy building a shrine

Glory aura
A swirling light occupies the air near the ceiling of the shrine
members required : 4
cost : 10k
condition : clan has had a war win in the last 12 hours with all clan positions filled on your side (opposing side numbers not important)
duration : Special, effect is lost if the clan losses a war, or if the ritual is allowed to fade
cool down : special , clan will need to have 3 wars before the ritual can be cast again
Effect: all members get a 100 point boost to all aspects for each war won in the last 5 days
(this is ongoing for duration of ritual not at casting of ritual so point bonus will vary daily during ritual duration max is 1000 points 5 attacks / 5 defends )
bonus points can not be redistributed to other aspects through any means
Fade : if the clan has not had a war in the last 5 days the ritual expires (this is ongoing for duration of ritual not at casting of ritual)

veil of shadows
members required :8
conditions : 3 members have had a pvp win in the last half hour, the clan can not be in any stage of a war declaration.
cost 100k
duration : special , effect expires after the completion of the next war the clan calls with a battle field size of 7 or larger
cool down : special , the clan will need to have Declare 3 wars before the ritual can be cast again
Effect: the next war the clan declares with a battle field size of 7 or greater is original size for your clan but the defenders get the next size down as your armies are hidden by a veil of shadows
Example you attack a clan with 31 members and use the 31 position battle field size you can place 31 clan mates on the field but the opposing clan only gets a 15 member size for their clan and only gets to use 15 members on their side

Fighters focus:
members required 2
conditions none
duration 5 days
cool down 15 days
cost 50k
effect : 5%-20% all stats boost only when pvp a player with higher bv than your own. (works in H.O.P. , clan war fights , and normal fights)
effect it doubled if it is a H.O.P. fight , or clan war fight against a player out side of your regular bv battle range, yet still higher than you in bv.
also and increase 2.5% in gold looted from opponents or gained in a clan war

Shadowy distraction
members required 2
conditions none
duration 5 days
cooldown 15 days
cost 50 k
effect : shade are summoned from another realm and are magically tethered to the clan mates, their movements are seen out of the corners of your opponents eyes and serve to distract them in combat.
the shades will only respond to opponents with battle values greater than your own as your aura will mask opponents with lower battle value they will not see any one with lower bv than you.

opponents with greater bv than your own, get their dexterity and defense reduced by 5-20% (this works in H.O.P., clan war, and in regular fights)
if it is a H.O.P. fight, or clan war fight against an opponent with greater bv than you and out side of your regular bv range the shades are espcialy active and agitated so the effects are then double for those opponents only.
Team work is everything with out it little is possible
I am the Marquise Du Kain you may not know me but I know you and have for a very long time
Visit me on server 7
http://s7.bite-fight.us/user/bite/62648
and speed server 202
http://s202.bitefight.org/user/bite/18305

forbiddenrage

Damned Soul

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2008

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 10:29am

To be honest I'd just like something simple... Like increasing the number of clan ranks that can be managed for larger clans. The VAST difference in player levels and styles of play makes it almost impossible to place everyone (fairly) into six "categories".
I for one would like to be able to offer members in my clan the opportunity to continue to advance and belong to a rank that only the most elite raiders or high level members can achieve ^^
And do this without having half of the clan as admin.
Maybe offering one extra clan rank for every 3 or 4 levels of the clan hideout?

And I also like the idea of increasing the chances of clan rituals succeeding!
It seems like the chances of rituals failing are too high, as it happens OFTEN in my clan.
Again, maybe just having a small reduction in the failure % lowered at each upgrade of the clan hideout?

Just a few ideas ^^
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Harath

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Dec 3rd 2009

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 6:14pm

Very nice ideas Remblie! I hope some of these will be implemented in the game.
HARATH