You are not logged in.

Kyolud

Forgotten one

• "Kyolud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:51pm

Aspects - discussion

Hey guys :) so I just recently tried to get into aspects

Which aspects do you think are the best? I heard good things about destruction and order, but also nature :)

Which one do you use and why?

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 12:45am

Hey there! Welcome to Bitefight!

Most aspects are good in their own way, however when it comes to certain play styles only few of them are the best, mostly the ones you've already mentioned.

For leveling + clan wars, the best possible aspect set would be Order lvl 3 (+25 defence, +75000 health) and destruction lvl 2 (bonus damage +30)

However, for PvP, there are two variations of aspect sets from which you can benefit the most:

On lower levels (pre-300) it would be Nature lvl 3 (+25 dexterity, +10 bonus hit chance) and Destruction lvl 2
However, once you get to those levels (300) you can obtain pretty strong gear and talents which can compensate the loss of those 10 bonus hit chance, so after lvl 300 it would be the best to have Destruction lvl 3 and order/nature level 2.

If you need any help regarding aspects (how to take care of them basically, which options to do, which NOT to do,etc) feel free to contact me via PM on this forum!
[ Board-Rules ] <-----> [ Game-Rules ] <-----> [ Terms & Conditions ]