You are not logged in.

General Activity?!

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bamchess

Forgotten one

• "Bamchess" started this thread

Date of registration: May 15th 2017

Monday, May 15th 2017, 4:27am

Activity?!

So, I'm just wondering if there are any servers with any active players? I have been on a few servers now, both in UK and US and I don't think I have encountered anyone active. Does anyone play this game still? And if someone does, which servers are they playing on?

At the moment I'm only playing on County 21 for UK as a werewolf, name there is the same as here - Bamchess. Please take contact in game!

Monday, May 15th 2017, 4:36pm

Hey there,

I'm writing this from a perspective of a player, not a teamler.

In my honest opinion, I believe server 20 has by far the biggest range of active players, both on smaller levels and on bigger ones.
[ Board-Rules ] <-----> [ Game-Rules ] <-----> [ Terms & Conditions ]

Bamchess

Forgotten one

• "Bamchess" started this thread

Date of registration: May 15th 2017

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:35am

Well, I just started on County 202... i take it that it is the newest server? At least there i a lot of players registered there.
Can someone tell me which servers are the newest and which ones are the oldest, I mean to me it seems obvious that the it goes from 1 and so on up to 202? But since you are saying that server 20 is the one with the most active players I start to wonder.

Anyways, are there anyone playing on server 202? Name is Bamchess, I'm a werewolf... ofc! Who would want to be a vampire? x)

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 2:24pm

s202 is certainly not the newest. It is speed server (4x speed) and it was made years ago.

s20 is created after merging of several domains such as .no, .si, .ee and so on. Which means all those active players from several domains are there - on one server

County 21 is newest of current servers.
[ Board-Rules ] <-----> [ Game-Rules ] <-----> [ Terms & Conditions ]