You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Amaris

Sweet and Dangerous

• "Amaris" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 8th 2008

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 5:12pm

[Discussion-Thread] Changelog v2.4.1 - counties 1-18

This is the official discussion thread for the v2.4.1 Update.

Keep it polite according to the board rules and wishing all an interesting discussion. :)

Kind regards,
Your Bitefight-Team
This post has already been reported.

Mian

Hell Baron

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2010

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 6:28pm

it is a good effort really fiving all monster on a place
but when this was rolled on speed i was facing a problem (i dnt know if it is fixed)
problem is i was gathering helmet as my inventory so i can kill them all the to gather gold for generation 1 equipments i was with 4 helmet with me when update comes, after update i was became unable to buy 5th one on other hand i was with 2 free slots with me, only button was appered on that helmet was " Sell"
is it fixed??????

Jakub.S

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2011

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 7:31pm

Good update because this missions settings is not bad and new Royal Chest save big price very good work GF...

Date of registration: Jul 25th 2010

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 2:05am

I do not think that Royal chest will improve game. There is not one reason why it would make game more interesting. It will make it more unbalanced because players without a lot of hellstones will have no chance to raid more gold than their hellstone opponents. Some players will be very protected and there will be no point to compete or to try to capture some gold from them. Raiding is gone already and this is final step in that direction.

ktulu

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2008

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 9:39am

ok it's obvious now. Every single update GF applies gives advantage to the HS burners. regarding the treasure chest...what can i say! instead of completely removing the chest they upgrade it! Guys seriously now. why don't you update the name of the game to PAYfight?

Sh0b0

jamestasy

Date of registration: Nov 24th 2007

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 10:45am

i was curious to see how much the royal chest can save and now that i've seen it i realised that it's pretty mych impossible for me to loot money from the players i can attack right now.

they can easily save money to boost their stats up to 410-420 without me being able to take anything in the process.
unfortunately for me I can't do the same and i'm a sure shot. i can be attacked by them without caring. why? they aren't going to lose any money even if they lose the fight. on the other hand i have everything to lose.

kind of imbalanced right now if you ask me.

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 11:01am

I'm premium player but I totally agree with upper post. It will be almost inpossible to get gold
from players with royal chest. This game becomes unpleasant and boring for premium and nonpremium players. In next update you should remove attack button, we don't need it anymore.

Naye

Power To Next Level

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2011

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 11:06am

Version is online now! ^^ Seems that people are angry on new update, but I will say give it a try and you'll like it.

Mian

Hell Baron

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 11:38am

only working and favoring Premium players :(
no more fun
royal chest is flop idea :thumbdown:

Jakub.S

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2011

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 11:40am

You want better.? buy stones you want go faster buy stones all game only about money

• "Berserka" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2010

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 12:43pm

Not impressed with the built in anti bash. It is funny seeing your opponents banned for bashing. Now that aspect is denied us, since i have never bashed anyone it makes no difference to me at all except in removing a laugh factor.

I did not read the update before starting play 30 mins ago, spent 5 mintures select all in message to delete and getting worried that I had so many grotto hunts to delete when I was sure I had only done 15! with the mail message on mark as read I kept reading the same messages over and over and over and over again! Felt silly til I realised it was on Mark as Read.

Royal Chest is a waste of hellstones. I do believe this game is getting more and more geared towards the paying customer. Is bitefight trying to get rid of the freeloading rabble this way?

Some updates are good and work well, however I am firmly in the corner of the non paying customer - even though I pay - just do not think all these anti-free player changes are in the best interest of the game. It smacks of bigotry to me. Why are the non players continually penalised by a game that used to be fair and even?
http://www.entertheunderworld.com/

Thank goodness! Ding Dong the witch is dead! *dances with joy*

AlexYs

n00b ™

Date of registration: May 4th 2009

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 2:44pm

The whole chest thingy was a moot point since we received the AP update, raising gold for a stat upgrade can be done in 3 - 4 minutes. The royal chest...well, in my opinion, it kills the PvP feature of the game even more. (bf was/is the eternal struggle between vamps and wolfs, so the PvP part of the game was a critical component and the selling point, no ?)

And regarding the advantages of the premium player...why does this surprise you ? I'm pretty sure that the advantages of HS players in the past (Old CS) were more prominent than the ones from today.

And lets not forget F2P strategies revolves around premium content...

Board-Rules | Game-Rules | Support System
[22:15] <OJava-_> hii
[22:15] <OJava-_> i just completed bite fight
[22:15] <OJava-_> i so own

Rex.

Demon

Date of registration: Aug 18th 2009

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 2:56pm

How can I see highscore from the other servers? I can see only highscore from server 1 and there is no link so I can select and go on higschore for some other server?

.Rex. ---> S13

AlexYs

n00b ™

Date of registration: May 4th 2009

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 2:58pm

How can I see highscore from the other servers? I can see only highscore from server 1 and there is no link so I can select and go on higschore for some other server?
It's simple, you just replace the X from the following link with the desired server number you wish to see the highscore:

http://sX.bitefight.org/user/highscore

Board-Rules | Game-Rules | Support System
[22:15] <OJava-_> hii
[22:15] <OJava-_> i just completed bite fight
[22:15] <OJava-_> i so own

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 3:11pm

Well, im gonna buy a compass and give it to GF have lost their way completely.

I´m quite sure you are looking at your incomes and thinking: ¨hey this bunch of internet freakies is wasting more and more money, we are doing thing right!!!¨ Sure, there are so many people addicted to this game and will do whatever ir needs to stay on top.
but don´t forget 2 things:
1. You are offering a game, a game is supossed to be fun and have some kind of fair play, if you think only on revenues and forget about the players, the player will forget about you, hire a couple of good game designers and fire some executive, this game is in a serious need from fun, i bet you players play bitefight because they are addiucted rather than the game is fun for them, its like tobacco addiction.
2. At some moment, free players will realize they are only the whore of premium players, the cute girl about to be raped, wihtout hope, the food of the powerful, the prey of the hunter.

Know what? I was about to give you some advice of how to improve the game, but i know you know everything i said before but dont mind, enjoy your great amount of money gained from adicted people.

The worst thing is, in the strange scenario people realize this game is a waste of time and leave paying and playing, you will simply close the servers and laugh over all time and money your players, those people who are less than a fly for you, wasted on your game.

Naye

Power To Next Level

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2011

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 4:40pm

Yes PvP is the base of bitefight, I will agree that some fun shall be brought into the game. I won't comment in detail about how I like/dislike, but I'll just say, bring some fun.

Now about the update. I like when, tavern tells to kill X amount of Y monsters and also mention where to look for them.

Amaris

Sweet and Dangerous

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 5:30pm

Well, im gonna buy a compass and give it to GF have lost their way completely.

I´m quite sure you are looking at your incomes and thinking: ¨hey this bunch of internet freakies is wasting more and more money, we are doing thing right!!!¨ Sure, there are so many people addicted to this game and will do whatever ir needs to stay on top.
but don´t forget 2 things:
1. You are offering a game, a game is supossed to be fun and have some kind of fair play, if you think only on revenues and forget about the players, the player will forget about you, hire a couple of good game designers and fire some executive, this game is in a serious need from fun, i bet you players play bitefight because they are addiucted rather than the game is fun for them, its like tobacco addiction.
2. At some moment, free players will realize they are only the whore of premium players, the cute girl about to be raped, wihtout hope, the food of the powerful, the prey of the hunter.

Know what? I was about to give you some advice of how to improve the game, but i know you know everything i said before but dont mind, enjoy your great amount of money gained from adicted people.

The worst thing is, in the strange scenario people realize this game is a waste of time and leave paying and playing, you will simply close the servers and laugh over all time and money your players, those people who are less than a fly for you, wasted on your game.

Thanks in advance for the compass :love:

As every company, this one as well is looking at incomes. I think this is very normal and only thought of as dump if not done so ;)

Actually the bigger chest was a feature that was asked for in many countries, so in some kinda way it is a response on a community based wish.
On the other hand, yes it is also needed for pretty higher levels. May be, a criticism is ok, but than come up with some discussion stuff and not kicking everything to death without giving room for discussion at all ;)

If you are so filled of anger about online games based on F2P build-up, there will nothing that I say ever make you happy. Their are decisions taken that might be good and make everyone happy, but there have to be taken as well decisions that might not everyone make happy.

You can play this game for free, and yes, doing so, costs you a lot of more time to build up in levels than being a medium premium player. But it is possible. I have played this game years without paying premium stuff and others too.

Addiction is something each person has to be aware of by himself or regarding a minor it is the parents part to watch over this issue.

So where are your useful comments to enter discussions.. is this all? I will definitely not enter any business decision discussion but yes an improvement of features or new points of views that make us think again about one build in feature ;)

Mian

Hell Baron

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 5:53pm

I must say and condemn bitefight"s anti Hs Players strategies Why you all wanna make non premium players Farm....???
the scope of non premium is dieing in game.......................
i think if non premium leaves it will also force many premiums to leave as well///

it is your right to do as you want even vanish or eliminate each free feature of game
we have to follow this too, we have no choice

but in simple it is anti premium policies :thumbdown:

Amaris

Sweet and Dangerous

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 9:43pm

We wont eliminate free features of the game.

Still, the chest here is not the problem. Actually what the chest can hold with the old chest together does not make out more than a plus minus 20% of gold of an equipment item to buy. The chest is available from level 100 on and not before. So to tell the truth, THAT much has not change. Before, ok, the gold that one was able to save was a 2 - 4% of the prices. But still there is 80% of the gold that is there to get of an opponent, in case that this one is saving up.

Though there are a lot of possibilities how to save up.... all of you really are telling me that the problem is the chest and the 16 - 18% of gold you do not get now by chance attacking someone that is saving up?

I cannot believe this.

Another thing is to get PvP again more attractive. Oh yes... here I agree totally with Naye and Alexys. PvP has to get again more important, needs to be enhanced a lot, but not by taking away features that the community itself was asking for as the new chest.

What in your opinion might me interesting ideas to realize for PvP and that this main issue of the game would get attractive again???

Antitalentum

Forgotten one

Date of registration: Aug 4th 2010

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 10:05pm

I also believe that implementing this royal chest was a wrong decision. You can say it was asked in many countries, of course. But really, how many percent of the Bitefight community actually wanted this? I'm pretty sure it's under 1%. Some people can afford anything - even buying 4x elixirs a day, as we've seen - and some of them are so greedy that they would pay anything for new features that makes them untouchable. I don't think that many people will use the royal chest on my server, and those who will are strong enough already, and this will make them even stronger.

Personally I'm against anything that gives premium users extreme advantage. In my opinion, free users should be given an opportunity to keep up with premium users by investing more time and efforts. This opportunity is missing now - it was eliminated with limiting the adventure sytem. I don't say it shouldn't be limited. But it should be improved, it is quite useless now.