You are not logged in.

Kyolud

Forgotten one

• "Kyolud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Friday, March 30th 2018, 8:36am

Purchase a Night catcher - low level?

Greetings! New member to bitefight (and this forum) and I have just joined in on what seem to be an easter activity? Yay! Anyway I have gotten a mission with the following text:

"The priest`s handwriting is very neat and easy to read: Purchase a Night catcher from the merchant and put the amulet around the priestess. That should drive out the demon, but God only knows what it will do then."

However, when I looked in the shop I found no such item. I then found out an item for level 29 is called a Night catcher, but even with the money I can't buy it?

I am level 20, the Night catcher requires level 29.

Does that mean I can't complete the quest and continue the event? Or have I missed something? Is it only for higher levels or is it just expected that we can reach 29 in 5 days? Maybe I can???

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08am

From what you say, it looks that you need level 29 to be able to buy it from the merchant. Here's another idea, but i don't know if it works. Talk to a clan mate and ask him to put that item (a Night Catcher) at the market. Although it says "Purchase a Night catcher from the merchant", see if it works this way. Good luck and hope it works. :)

Kyolud

Forgotten one

• "Kyolud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Friday, March 30th 2018, 5:35pm

Ok! I'll see if I can get a clan mate to help me out :) I'll make an update later if it works or not (if I get a chance to try it out)

Update: Got a clan mate to buy it and put it on the marked! I could buy it on the marked and turn it in! It worked! Ty so much for the advice :D!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kyolud" (Mar 30th 2018, 6:12pm)

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 30th 2018, 9:17pm

No problem :D Problem solved, topic closed. If you want to add something else here, PM me and i will reopen this topic.