You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kyolud

Forgotten one

• "Kyolud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Friday, March 30th 2018, 8:36am

Purchase a Night catcher - low level?

Greetings! New member to bitefight (and this forum) and I have just joined in on what seem to be an easter activity? Yay! Anyway I have gotten a mission with the following text:

"The priest`s handwriting is very neat and easy to read: Purchase a Night catcher from the merchant and put the amulet around the priestess. That should drive out the demon, but God only knows what it will do then."

However, when I looked in the shop I found no such item. I then found out an item for level 29 is called a Night catcher, but even with the money I can't buy it?

I am level 20, the Night catcher requires level 29.

Does that mean I can't complete the quest and continue the event? Or have I missed something? Is it only for higher levels or is it just expected that we can reach 29 in 5 days? Maybe I can???

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08am

From what you say, it looks that you need level 29 to be able to buy it from the merchant. Here's another idea, but i don't know if it works. Talk to a clan mate and ask him to put that item (a Night Catcher) at the market. Although it says "Purchase a Night catcher from the merchant", see if it works this way. Good luck and hope it works. :)

Kyolud

Forgotten one

• "Kyolud" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Friday, March 30th 2018, 5:35pm

Ok! I'll see if I can get a clan mate to help me out :) I'll make an update later if it works or not (if I get a chance to try it out)

Update: Got a clan mate to buy it and put it on the marked! I could buy it on the marked and turn it in! It worked! Ty so much for the advice :D!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kyolud" (Mar 30th 2018, 6:12pm)

andrey

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, March 30th 2018, 9:17pm

No problem :D Problem solved, topic closed. If you want to add something else here, PM me and i will reopen this topic.