You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Bitefight EN. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

abdphz

Forgotten one

• "abdphz" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2018

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 6:31pm

bitefight new servers version

hello all, i've been waiting for this for a long time.
it looks like it's gonna open a few servers with the OLD version of bitefight.
i want to know if it is a version retro, for example you could hunt and you had to wait time for that, the non premium users would have 2 hours and the premium 4, then the attacks on other players would only be available from 5 minutes if you were premium or 15 minutes if youre not premium is that version we're talking about?
because if it is i will start to play again.
kind regards

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 4:45am

Hello abdphz,

there are 2 versions of BiteFight currently active, 2.4.30 and 3.1.19.

Version 2.4.30 is the one you can see on servers such as server 9 or server 20.. those servers have the older version (2.4.) of BiteFight - hence the "OLD version" in our announcement for the new server.

3.1. is the version you can find on servers such as Tasnad or Deva.

Unfortunately (for you and others which desire that specific version) there WON'T be a server that has the version you are referring to.

Hopefully this helped and mate it clear.

Have fun!
[ Board-Rules ] <-----> [ Game-Rules ] <-----> [ Terms & Conditions ]